Thursday 24 February 2011

Yes, Please! Kylie Considering A Residency In Vegas!

Kylie Minogue Considers Making Concert Permanent in Las Vegas

Oh man! This would just be absolutely FANTASTIC!

Kylie Minogue seems to think that her latest concert tour, Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour, would translate well on a more permanent basis on a Las Vegas stage, and is reportedly considering a residency in the Sin City with it!

She recently revealed:
“I’ve got my Las Vegas show right here. We’ve been talking about it so if I do a residency I definitely have the show for it. It’s crazy. I definitely can’t top this one. I’m so pleased with it. I didn’t have anybody backstage shouting in my earpiece to say, ‘This isn’t working,’ or, ‘Scrap this section.’ A lot has been made of the splash zone but there’s a lot more to the show than just water. It’s important to have moments when the music takes over.”

Holy shiz! This sounds absolutely amazing!

And you’re right – think about how well that kind of spectacle would do as a permanent fixture in Vegas!

Of course, we’re just thrilled that you’re thinking about being stateside for that much more time during the year! We don’t have enough Kylie in our lives!

Our fingers are officially crossed!

What do U think?? Would U go see a Kylie Vegas show??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.