Tuesday 29 March 2011

Carey in hospital on birthday

Carey taken to hospital on birthday

Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon are expecting twins

Mariah Carey almost ended up sharing her birthday with her twins, after she was rushed to hospital.

The superstar singer, who celebrated her birthday on March 27, was taken to hospital after her contractions kicked in.

“So dem babies really wanted 2 celebrate w/us/share the anniversary! I started having contractions last night. Went 2 the hospital,” she wrote on her Twitter page.

But it turned out to be a false alarm.

“Finally they said I could come home after they got it under control. They almost came on 3/27 – happy anniversary indeed!!! We have a few more weeks 2 go but – wow!!!” Mariah added.

Her entertainer husband Nick Cannon previously tweeted about how he has to “man up” for the forthcoming birth.

“I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up! Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal,” he wrote.

“I am in awe of my wife.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.