Friday 25 March 2011

Khloe Swears She’s Not Looking To Get Knocked Up

Khloe Kardashian Not Desperate To Have a Baby

Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom baby

Forget everything you’ve heard. Disregard the 30 dozens of reports to the contrary. Khloe Kardashian isn’t having a baby and that’s just fine by her!

As the world has been on baby bump watch with Khloe since the day she got quickly hitched to Lamar Odom, she realizes the world perceives her to be obsessed with having children. But in a new interview, she clarified that this rumour was just that and explained to sources:

“I’m not desperate to have a baby. Do I want children? Yes. But I’m very happy being just Lamar and I. I think a baby would add so much to us, but right now, I’m so content and so happy with the way things are. People think I would sell my hair to have a child.”

No! Not your hair! Who said that? Maybe your soul or one of your sisters, perhaps? (We kid, we kid.)

Despite claiming that she isn’t quite ready to be a mother yet, that doesn’t mean the reality star, who’s own show is coming out next month, isn’t at least thinking about having a lil’ Kardashian of her own. She added:

“Trying to get pregnant is hard. People don’t seem to realize that you only have three days out of the month to get pregnant. And if you miss those three days, you have to wait for the next month. If I don’t get pregnant in a few years, then we’ll call the doctor and figure out what happened.”

So...look for that to happen in the second season of Khloe and Lamar! LOLZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.