Friday 25 March 2011

Scott Disick Wants You To Like Him

Disick Wants Your Love

Scott Disick, famed Kourtney Kardashian lover, says that he’s “a lot more human” than people would think.

He knows that people don’t really like him, so he’s stopped drinking and he wants to change your minds.

From Scott’s mouth:
“I’ve definitely had a couple of low points. I realized I didn’t want to wake up 10 years from now and have a son I didn’t know.”

We can’t blame him, that would be terrible, and we really are glad that he’s making the kind of life changes to reflect that. So what else is he doing to make sure that he continues on the right path?

“I’m working on the launch of a number of new health and nutrition products. My own tanning products, as well as a line of supplements for men.

I definitely get a good workout chasing after [my son].”

Now that sounded like just a marketing pitch! We’re glad that you’re making an effort, but it’d be nice to see an effort that doesn’t revolve around some sort of self promotion!

But your son is adorbs, and we’re glad that he helps keep you healthy!

Best of luck with the changes, everyone deserves a shot at transformation!

Do U think he’s gotten better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.