Monday 24 January 2011

Fan Snorts Dandruff From Liam Gallagher’s Hair Thinking It’s Cocaine!!

Gross!!!

A crazed fan was so off his rocker that he actually snorted dandruff from former Oasis singer Liam Gallagher’s head thinking it was cocaine!

Liam, who calls cocaine “Devil’s Dandruff,” explained what happened:

“I’ve got bad skin. I’ve got psoriasis all over my f****** body. Everywhere except for me face. And every now and again on me head. This geezer comes up to me off his t*ts, going, ‘I ain’t seen Oasis for f****** years, f****** great’, and I’m going, ‘Yeah, all right’.

“He goes to his mate, ‘Look Steve, he’s even got cocaine in his hair’. And he pulls a bit of s*** out me hair.”

The unnamed man then stuck it up his nose.

So disgusting! We don’t know what’s worse: Liam’s dandruff problem or the fan who snorted it. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.