Friday 14 January 2011

The power of Positive Thinking

It was some 12 years ago and was I married for 2 years and had a son just 2 and half years old.

It was during the recession then when we had to close our business and were nearly declared bankrupt, and it was the same year that my only child was diagnosed with leukemia.

Over and above all the problems we discovered that we could not claim insurance either. That’s not all: I had my elderly in laws staying with, and my mother in law was also being treated for breast cancer, and we had our hands full.

My husband was completely shattered and it seemed it was the end of the world for him.

It was at that point that I took charge and told my husband and each one in my family that no one was allowed to shed a tear and we had to accept it; we had to be POSITIVE and not treat my son as a cancer PATIENT and treat it as normal and give him all the moral support to go through the chemotherapy.

All through his treatment we had such a joyous and happy normal environment, and in fact my 2 yr old son used to look forward to going to hospital and was loved immensely by the doctors and nurses and overcame his illness.

Because of my positive attitude we came out of our financial problems too, as ONE I accepted all that came my way and was willing to fight all odds and always looked at the positive side and ignored the negative side.

My son is now 15 yrs old and a smart, confident, positive and healthy child and loved by one and all. We too are well settled and content and at peace and I TOTALLY BELIEVE HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND THINK POSITIVE and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. JUST ERASE FEAR, JEALOUSLY, ENVY, ANGER FROM YOUR DICTIONARY, MIND AND THOUGHTS and guaranteed that life will be so blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.