Friday 14 January 2011

Last Positive Hope!

I was tied by the Khmer Rouge soldier, during the period when my country was taken over by the Khmer Rouge Regime (Killing Field).

They tied me with another people with the small plastic string which they accused me of stealing from the potatoes at the plantation. Yes! That’s right I stole it because I hadn’t had food to eat for more than 5 days, how can I live without food?...

One man was killed by the small khmer rouge soldier with the knife... a moment later it’d be my turn... oh my God!

I was so scared that I couldn’t pray or ask anybody to help me, but I only thought in positive that I would not die at that time.

“Stop killing him!” A voice loud enough to hear...

He is the khmer rouge soldier leader, also my uncle too.

I live until today with the positive thought all the time even when I meet a lot of negative stories in my life.

I still remember that “Every coins has two faces”. Life too, Positive and Negative. Why don’t we choose Positive Thinking instead of Negative.
         
When the gun was pointed to my head during that time, I still thought in Positive, “I will not die at this time”.

Not 100 percent of the Positive Thinking lead my life till today, but I can say 95% of Positive Thinking helps me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.