Friday 14 January 2011

Turning it around

It all began when my boyfriend for almost nine years left me and then two months after got married to someone else. My life took a turn for the worst, I became so frustrated I didn’t know what to do; I wanted to just quit school and stop living!

After days of crying one night my phone rang, a message came so I opened the message and from that moment something moved me. The words were directed to me so I called back the number – it was my sister’s pastor, we started to talk and I began to break down in tears for it was the mercy of God at that instance giving me faith not to give up.

I never did; after that day I began to look at life more positive and see things for what they were. The journey was long but I never give up.

I got promoted to Manager at my job; I finished school even after all that had happened: I TURNED IT AROUND. it was all so negative but out of it came a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.