Monday 24 January 2011

Nicki Minaj Talks Having Kids With Drake

The Barbie Girl thinks that would be very wrong indeed...

It was Nicki Minaj fever last week in London and the female rapper seemed to have enjoyed her stay in the city. While she was here, she popped into BBC Radio 1 to see UK hip-hop’s main man, Tim Westwood.

Talking to the Big Dawg, they touched on on-going rumours that she and Drake are getting together, and also talked about having children.

She said: “I think they’ll (children) definitely have my personality. My mother-in-law will be super beautiful, so that’s good ’cause Drake’s mom is freaking amazing. I love her. They’ll have Drake’s intelligence, they’ll have his sarcastic wittiness that I love about him, and they’ll have his songwriting skills.”

“I think we’ll just make a real creative bunch of kids. Wait, did I just say that me and Drake will make kids? I think that would be like incest or something.”

There goes our hopes of seeing them get together, then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.