Monday 31 January 2011

NKOTB’s Jonathan Knight Comes Out Publicly As Gay

Jonathan Knight Comes Out Publicly On Website

All thanks to Tiffany!

After she was on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live! and “outed” NKOTB’s Jonathan Knight, Jon posted a statement on the band’s official website assuring fans that he never hid his sexuality.

He writes:
“To all my fans who have expressed concern: I have never been outed by anyone but myself. I did so almost twenty years ago. I never knew that I would have to do it all over again publicly just because I reunited with NKOTB! I have lived my life very openly and have never hidden the fact that I am gay. Apparently the prerequisite to being a gay public figure is to appear on the cover of a magazine with the caption, ‘I am gay’.

I love living my life being open and honest, but at this time I choose not to discuss my private life any further! My fellow band members don’t discuss their private lives with their loved ones and I don’t feel that just because I am gay, I should have to discuss mine!”

Are U surprised about Jonathan’s announcement?

We’re happy he made this announcement and hope his fans feel the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.